Wednesday, 18 January 2012

Consulting T-Shirt

My Consulting Detective T-shirt Finally came in the post today, I ordered it from Redbubble.com and although it took a while to come, it's pretty damn good!

Thanks to the sizing charts on Redbubble being not only american sizes, but insanely odd and I think a bit inaccurate I got really confused as to how big it was going to be, I was worried because although i'd ordered the slim female fit t-shirt, I'd ordered it in a medium not small, so thanks to the sizing chart, I was convinced it was going to be huge... but it arrived and it seems to fit pretty well, it's not too loose or tight, which is great, because I don't have to send off for another... However, it is a bit awkward when you realise you've ordered a size too big and then it arrives and still fits perfectly ._. 

AH WELL! NEVERMIND ABOUT THAT. THE GAME, MY BLOGGERS, IS ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment