Wednesday, 18 April 2012

Amy Pond Inspired Outfit

Amy Pond Inspired
My outfit for today is Pond Inspired, it's quite a chilly day, so I wanted something warm and comfy, with a hint of cute charm to it, so I thought that channelling Amy Pond would be a good move! Do not regret that! I am comfy, warm and damn adorable, if I do say so myself ;) My big Lincoln hoodie that Lincoln University sent to me once i'd confirmed my place is my comfort item of clothing, it's big and warm and so damn comfy, not to mention, the sleeves are so long that sometimes my arms get lost in it, it's wonderful! Everyone has a comfort item of clothing, I thought I ought to make mine slightly stylish... well as stylish as I get anyway ;)

The Hoodie that looks like a dress <3
My three layers, I've been toasty all day! <3

That's all for now! Let me know what your favourite comfort clothing is in the comments below! <3

Hayley! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment