Monday, 21 May 2012

A Lot More Ginge!

So here's another hair update.


I got it cut again, and the hairdresser messed up the fringe, it's too short and a bit chunky, but it'll grow back in... ah well, i'll find a new hair dresser... Anyway, here's a photo of my roots.



Here's what I used! I've talked about it before, Superdrugs own vibrant range!


Whilst I was there I also purchased this! Dry shampoo is brilliant for if you're in a rush, and this type  (probably released as a jubilee thing...) smells pretty nice too!


Later that day!



Ginge! It's come out really nicely!

Check it that auburn glow :')

The crown of my head, complete with ridiculous layers.


I've said it before, and I'll say it again, this is probably one of the best brands of hair dye out there! It comes out with vibrant results every time! It refreshed the red I had applied too, so it's starting to look lovely now :D As it grows out, the ginger should become more visible, and then the three tones will get to be much clearer! And to think, this all came from me making a terrible hair choice! So it goes to show you can make the best of a bad situation! I'd have never thought to do this with my hair if not for the black hair dye!

So that's all for now! Watch this space for an up and coming outfit idea! Think Gorillaz! I'll make sure to keep you updated on the progress of my hair!


No comments:

Post a Comment